3:58 PM
0

(The picture Sita posted on Instragam before her accident. )

Singer Sita Chan Dies From Serious Traffic Accident

Today at 2AM there was a serious traffic accident that occurred in Yau Ma Tei involving 26 year old singer Sita Chan. She was rushed to the Kwong Wah Hospital for immediate rescue, but unfortunately at 4:16AM, she passed away. The news shocked the entertainment circle. Sita's record company Sun Entertainment Culture, issued a written statement this morning expressing their condolence to Sita's accidental death. Sita's manager, Paco Wong, expressed he is heartbroken and sad. Sun Entertainment Culture sends their deep condolence to Sita's family and promises to provide full support for Sita's funeral arrangements.

According to the statement, before Sita's accident, she had just finished working and went to practice singing with her singing teacher. She practiced until 2AM and when she was driving in Yau Ma Tei, she got into the serious accident. [the Statement]

=====================




[Oriental Daily] It had just been two years since Sita debuted. Many people have started acknowledging her as the next pop queen, but it turns out she hiding herself. Earlier, Sita accepted an interview with Entertainment On Show where she expressed she had many aspirations that she have not fulfilled yet. She is a big fan of Nicholas Tse and had always wanted to meet her idol in person.

In the interview, Sita was asked what type of handsome men does she like? She said enthusiastically: "Since childhood, I've always loved Nicholas Tse. One time I saw him at a premiere, someone told me they could make arrangements for me to meet him. At that moment, I didn't know why, I wanted to immediately stay away from him and told myself no he's too busy. Actually I didn't want the first impression he has on me is that I'm annoying." It was because of that decision, Sita lost her opportunity to meet Nicholas.

Sita also disclosed when she was a child, she got someone hospitalized because she bit them. She said: "I've been stubborn since childhood. When I was in kindergarten, I didn't let anyone cross the line on the desk and my fellow classmate next to me kept on crossing the line. I warned him three times, but the classmate kept doing it, so I bit them. His hand was all swollen from my bite and was sent to the hospital immediately. Of course his parents complained and my mom scolded me for a long time. Later, I found out the classmate was left-handed and he didn't want to get in my way. I realy felt sorry."

It turns out Sita enjoys the feeling of holding hands, especially holding her little sister's hands. She said: "I am an insecured person, so I like to hold my sister's hand, but because my hand sweats a lot, she didn't like holding my hand. So I only had my dad's hand to hold."

Nicholas Tse: It's a Pity

Reporters contacted Nicholas regarding Sita's death. He heartbrokenly said: "I heard about it and felt its such a pity. She is a newcomer with very good potential. Her songs sound really good, she can sing and compose music. I feel sorry that her life ended so early."

Patrick Kong Loses a Female Lead

Director Patrick Kong said Sita was scheduled to start his new film in May co-starring Sammy Sum. Patrick expressed the incident was too sudden and does not currently have any plans to modify the film, but he disclosed the script was tailored for Sita: "This time, it would have been my first collaboration with her. When we met, her smile and cheerful personality attracted me. I told her in private: 'I want to take your happiness and put it on the big screen for everyone to see.'"

Sammy Sum Wants to Bid Final Farewell

Sammy Sum became good friends with Sita after collaborating in the film Lan Kwai Fong 2 with her. Currently filming in Foshan, Sammy said: "We had a lot to chat about. Before leaving HK, I went to sing karaoke with her. I really want to see her for the last time; I already spoke to the crew about it, but I cannot affect the filming progress. Initially we were going to collaborate again in Patrick Kong's new film. She composed a song and we were going to duet." Asked if Sita had any wishes? Sammy said: "She really wanted to hold a HK Colisuem concert." HotCha's Crystal and Winkie were Sita's good friends. Crystal was so heartbroken, she could not respond, she just sent a SMS back saying that Sita is her best friend. Winkie was so shocked she started crying and expressed she still owes Sita a birthday dinner. Another good friend of Sita was Shiga Lin, who couldn't stop crying after learning about her tragic death.

Source: HKChannel
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment