11:30 PM
0

Yesterday Yoyo Chen attended a TVB Weekly children event and disclosed she is currently filming TVB new series No Reserve. In the past year, TVB has been doing a lot more rape scenes in their series, Myolie Wu and Wayne Lai have rape scenes in No Reserve, and it turns out Yoyo couldn't escape from the trend either. She said: "There was a scene where Edwin intentionally rapes me. The scene had to be done in one take, so Edwin got too into character and forcefully ripped my entire shirt off. Initially I would just reveal my shoulders, but my bra ends up being exposed too." At the time of filming, the scene so realistic, Yoyo couldn't react fast enough, she said: "Everyone else on the set were stunned. My reaction was very real too! (Fear the bra exposure may not be consistent with the Japanese war time period?) I play a wealthy girl, so having a bra is accurate. (Did you tell your husband Vincent Wong about it?) I did tell him about the rape scene, but he didn't know it would be that severe."

Yesterday Edwin accepted a phone interview and expressed he had no other choice because he had to be into character. He also apologized: "I'm sorry Vincent Wong, and I should give Yoyo an apology too. I asked her if she had any underclothing before filming, she said she did, but end up I ripping off her whole shirt. (Didn't dare to look?) I was doing it with my face turned to the side, so I didn't know what happened until after I finished tearing! She had a very real reaction! (Afraid the scene might not be able to broadcast because it's too intense?) Should be okay, don't waste the effort she put into the performance."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment