1:28 AM
0




Yesterday Alex Fong, Tavia Yeung, Edwin Siu, Christine Kuo, Lee Yee Man, Leanne Li and Power Chan attended the promotional event for TVB series A Great Way to Care II. It was announced that the series highest peak rating was 31 points. In the episode broadcasted a few nights ago, Edwin got a total of 6 slaps from Christine and Aimee Chan. Yesterday when they were at the promotion, Christine just went and slapped Edwin without a single word. The slap was so loud, there was a 'pak' sound heard and witnessed by everyone. Edwin didn't know how to react at all, he asked: "Why was it so hard? I thought we're doing it at an angle?" Edwin later said: "I have never been slapped by women before, except for my mother. (Upset?) How could I be upset, just one sorry from Christine and I'm already feeling better. When we were filming, I got slapped about 11 times because of all the NGs. My friend actually envies me for having two beautiful on-screen girlfriends."

Christine was asked why she slapped Edwin so hard? She explained: "I just heard someone call 'action' and my acting just came. I don't know how to fake it and I get very into character." Edwin was standing besides her and joked: "Then it would be great doing kiss scenes with you. Once you get into position, you would just keep on kissing. As the actor, he will definitely accommodate you. Can you do French kisses?"

Alex was asked if he wants to have another child? He said: "Mrs. Cheng (Yoyo Mung) will have to rely on Mr. Cheng. (We're talking about you?) Any sharp knife will eventually get rusty. What will I do with another child? My daughter is already 5 years old, she knows what's going on. We buy everything for her now, so if there is another child, she won't get all the benefits." Also, Tavia Yeung had on a devil's cape pretending to murder Ronald Law.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment