1:06 AM
0

Yesterday TVB artists Priscilla Wong and Tony Hung attended an event for DBS bank in Happy Valley and promoted for their new travel show Pilgrimage of Wealth. Priscilla was dressed in a fire red evening dress, revealing her lovely shoulders and jade back. She smiled this is already considered very sexy: "In the show, I had to wear elegant and brand name clothing. Actually the clothing were very low-cut, which I couldn't accept and must have a top over it. (So conservative?) If I had the body figure, then I won't be!" She expressed she wants to really learn how to make investments. She bought a stock for 6 figures before, but it has been a 'crab stock' ('蟹貨' - a stock unable to sell) for the longest time, making her a 'Crab Queen'. Priscilla had the guts to claim herself as a 'Professional Crab Queen'.

When speaking of Aimee Chan's alleged sexual harassment incident while filming in Malaysia, Tony also thought they crossed the line. He said: "I would have said something. One time, an Extra kept touching me, I spoke up and asked if they could stop touching me."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment