5:32 PM
0

In 2009, TVB couple Jack Wu and June Chan had their first daughter Wu Ji Ling and yesterday the couple had another good news to announce. Jack expressed his wife June successfully gave birth to a 7 pounds, 8 ounces baby girl; mother and daughter are safe and healthy. Jack praised his newborn girl is very cute and got his ears and nose. Her chin looks just like her mother. Just like their oldest daughter, Master Lee Sing Jak held the responsibility of naming the baby, Wu Ji Yau. The meaning is in hope their daughter lives a life of leisure. He expressed: "I don't need her to grow up rich and famous, but I do hope she lives a free and relaxed life, with no pressure."

Although this wasn't June's first child, Jack expressed he was responsible to cut the umbilical cord this time, he said: "I heard from other people before that umbilical cords are hard to cut, but this time I personally did it myself and discovered umbilical cords have its own toughness, very interesting. I couldn't get it down on the first cut. There was some bleeding as well, which frightened me a little. I stopped cutting for 0.1 second, but when I saw the newborn before my eyes, I was afraid she'll catch a cold, so I quickly finished up." When asked how his wife is doing now? Jack said: "She was initially afraid she wouldn't be able to handle a second child because she has asthma and the weather hasn't been that good lately, but my wife was very strong and made it through peacefully."

Jack is a father for the second time, but he frankly expressed he's more stressed, "Because I'm so busy with work. This month I'm starting a new series and I've been shooting sitcom Come Home Love in the past few weeks. Early December, I'm going to be working outside of Hong Kong for two weeks, so I've been worried about my schedule and whether if I can spend time with my wife. I really have to thank the producers for giving me time off to help out at home."

He directly expressed its stressful having children, so he took a day off to be with his wife and won't get back to work until tomorrow. He praised how lucky his daughter is, "Before she was born, there were already many sponsors wanting to sponsor her, so it's not as pressuring."

As for oldest daughter Wu Ji Ling, she loves her little sister extremely. Jack said: "This morning before she went to school, she already said she must see the newborn. Then I also told her to prepare a gift for her new sister, while I will give a gift to her on her little sister's behalf. I hope she knows we won't be biased." After birth, June quickly uploaded a photo on Weibo and wrote: "Great success!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment