2:47 AM
0

Yesterday Wilfred Lau attends CASH's afternoon media banquet, where the "2012 CASH Golden Sail Music Awards" nominations were announced. Wilfred successfully made it on the top five in the "Best Male Singer" category. However, his girlfriend was "kicked out" from the top five. The top five on the "Best Female Singer" category were Eman Lam, Ivana Wong, Ellen Loo, Sandy Lam and Gin Lee. This was quite surprising. Wilfred said: "This year the response on my new songs were ideal. It is the best year since my debut. (Your girlfriend brought you prosperity?) I am not going to say too much. Of course I will go to the music awards and won't do any avoiding. I'll just be like how I usually am. I won't worry about the seating arrangements, but I believe we won't be sitting together. The male and female singers are separated."

It was said his new song The Story I Believe is a song that started his relationship with Joey. Wilfred said: "This is the efforts of the lyricist and is not for my private use to pass on love. If there are any similarities, that is just a coincidence. This song is a gift to my fans."

Also, last night Wilfred attended the end-of-filming celebration of CTI's new series Second Life. That day during the costume fitting of this series, he announced his relationship with Joey, when asked if he feels especially touched at this end-of-filming celebration? He pretended to lose his memory: "I don't remember. I don't even remember the title of this series."

As for Joey's fall of popularity, EEG's CEO (Ng Yue) expressed: "We haven't received the nomination list yet. Often times, EEG isn't apart of CASH. Joey's achievements this year can be seen by anyone. There is no need to prove her abilities just by that one award. Honestly, nobody knows CASH's mechanism. Justice is in the heart of the people."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment