3:09 AM
0







Drug use in the entertainment circle is a common occurrence. Yesterday it was widely rumored that someone was going around trying to sell a short clip of 5 well-known artists, 4 female and 1 male, doing drugs at a restaurant. It was said the owner of the restaurant was Suki Tsui's husband Kenny Wong! Apparently those artists have a habit of drug use and it's an open secret within the industry! The 5 artists included a singer, fashion icon, celebrity and actor. One of them were married too! The Causeway Bay restaurant where the drug use occurred is owned by Suki's husband, Kenny. Yesterday Kenny claimed he has been blackmailed. The person asked for $200,000 to get the clip back, but Kenny refused!

Yesterday Kenny admitted to the media during a phone interview that someone called him and tried to sell him a video clip of a group of artists doing drugs at his restaurant. Kenny expressed: "Yes. Someone has indeed tried to sell me that clip! (Trying to blackmail $200,000 from you?) Yes! (Did you call the police?) I don't know who the person is. If they call again, I will get the police involved! (Then have you seen the clip? Were there artists doing drugs at your restaurant?) I think so!"

It was understood, the source of the clip is suspected to have came from one of Kenny's former employees. The person secretly recorded a video clip with a cell phone. In the clip, there was a large group of people having a good time. Some of them were popular artists and artists very active in the industry. These popular artists unexpectedly were smoking marijuana and other illegal drugs at the restaurant and ignored the laws completely.

Suki Defends her Husband

Suki frankly expressed she did not know her husband was blackmailed. Perhaps her husband didn't want to worry her, so he didn't tell her about it. When Suki heard the entire sequence of events, she said confidently: "No one can blackmail my husband! (Why not?) It's not related to him." Kenny personally admitted that the artists seen in the video clip were in fact using drugs at his restaurant? Suki expressed she didn't hear that. She said: "I have never seen anyone do drugs, nor has anyone taken drugs at Kenny's restaurant."

Artists were very stocked to hear this news.

Wayne Lai: I haven't seen it before. I don't go out for late night partying. I just go straight home after work. Drug use happens among young people. (Artists have high stress levels?) Oh it's not related, anybody can be stressed. It just all depends on how you handle it! Drugs greatly influence one's health and life, definitely must not try it. An artist's reputation is very important.

Kate Tsui: That is pretty shocking. I've heard artists doing drugs, but I never personally witness it. Coincidentally I just finished Highs and Lows and learned a lot about drugs. I just believe this issue has to be addressed directly. I hope to do more educational work on [anti-drugs].

Ben Wong: I don't really go out to night clubs. Drug use definitely spreads at night clubs. (It's common for artists to do drugs?) In the TV industry, I don't think so. Most of my colleagues are very upright. I'm not sure about other areas, but there are other ways to relieve stress.

Michelle Wai: So exaggerated. The creditability isn't high. I don't think its possible in the restaurants. If so, it is more likely to happen behind closed doors.

William Chan: I don't know if this is true or false. If it's true, of course that is a no-no. It affects the artists' reputations. (Ridiculous?) Of course, definitely.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment