9:44 PM
0



Yesterday Roger Kwok, Sharon Chan, Raymond Cho, Selena Li and the rest of the cast of TVB new series Justice Arrogant Hero attended the blessing ceremony. Roger expressed he'll be participating in Malaysia's MY AOD My Favourite TVB Awards on December 2nd and is nominated for 'My Favourite TV Male Character' award for his emperor role in Queens of Diamonds and Hearts. However, Roger feared he'll lose to Wayne Lai of The Confidant, he said: "He is an expert in drama, and I'm at a disadvantaged nominated for a comedy series. (Will you not be nominated like Adam Cheng?) I think nominations is a form of encouragement."

When speaking of the storyline in this new series? Roger said: "Raymond Cho, Johnson Lee, Pal Sinn and I will have a scene where we do a photo shoot in just our underwear. I am actively losing weight now, and I think I'll have to put one makeup and put on some oil to get a better effect."

It was rumored TVB is adding an "Outstanding Actor and Actress" award to make up for those artists who weren't nominated. Sharon Chan was one of the ones not nominated and it was rumored she was upset with TVB. She said: "No, I just didn't get a notice to attend the anniversary awards and I also wasn't nominated. Whenever artists finishes working on a series, they hope to get recognition for it. Of course I was unhappy, but that just lasted 3 hours. Actually, my fans were the ones really unhappy. I really wasn't disappointed, since I only had one series this year. I will just have to work harder next year, but if TVB does give me an award, I will take it."


Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment