5:17 AM
0

Recently Fala Chen is busy filming drama "Will Power" and will get a 3 days off for Chinese New Year. She happily express: "Work comes first, a good start of a new year, the crew decided to put out a three days off for New Year. I will eat dried fruits and my beloved radish cake, though aiming to eat is tough, but I'll be happy about it. So my New Year's wish to everyone is joy, everyone to have a good job, great health, and more clothing."

In addition, Fala wants to own a property in 2013. She said: "In the past few years, properties in Hong Kong are quite high, owners need to make plans for me, nothing can be delay and I was really busy. I hope this year's property market will be stabilize so I can accomplish my wish in owning a property in Hong Kong. Also, Teddy can have a new home in the year of Snake."

Translated by: LILY LEE @ Fala Chen World

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment