9:53 PM
0






The Shawn Yue and Kary Ng romance finally surfaces! On the 8th day of Lunar New Year, Shawn took his girlfriend Kary to Europe and Switzerland to spend Valentine's Day as a couple. Yesterday their 10 days of happiness ended as the couple returns to HK. Some Netizens 'dislike' this couple, but still want to gossip on whether they're actually a couple or not. A few nights ago, [Oriental Daily] reporter spotted the couple at the London Heathrow Airport getting on their 10:05pm CX254 flight back to HK.

At the London airport, the two finished all the paperwork and went through the security check. When Shawn saw reporters taking pictures, he appeared helpless, but didn't get upset. He forced a smile: "Don't take pictures." Asked if they're secretly dating? Shawn did not answer and hurried to the restricted area, where he was protected by the security. Kary followed behind her boyfriend, just like a 'small woman' and kept her silence the entire time. Like Shawn, she did not refuse to let reporters take pictures.

Yesterday when the couple arrived at the HK airport, they went back to avoiding one another. At 6:40pm, Shawn stepped out of the B gate alone and was immediately surrounded by nearly 30 reporters. After spending 10 hours on the flight, Shawn was still in a very good mood and put up 'V' signs with his hands for pictures. He expressed: "I'm very tired, really want to go home. I didn't think I have to do interviews." When asked if he's tired from all the fun? He said: "Of course, you go on vacation to have fun." Asked if his relationship with Kary is stabled since they're already going on vacation together? He played dumb and said he didn't understand the question. What is his relationship with Kary like now? He avoided the question: "I said before, I don't want to talk too much about my life outside of work, especially my relationships. I don't want to answer too many questions. (If Kary said she's your girlfriend would you mind?) I don't know." Then Shawn pleaded to reporters asking them to let him go and denied he's trying to protect his relationship. He's just feeling really tired and wants to go home. He expressed [the relationship] isn't just about himself and hopes the media can give him more time and respect.

"I'm better than Pakho"

Reporters praised Shawn for spending over $10,000 covering Kary's air ticket and all of her expenses in Europe. He smiled: "I've always been generous, I've treated you all meals before." Asked if Shawn and Kary stayed in the same hotel room? He patted the reporter's shoulders: "I have many rooms." It was rumored because Kary failed to pursue Pakho Chau, she turned to Shawn instead? Shawn joked: "I'm better than Pakho."

Ten minutes after Shawn appeared, Kary came out of the A gate with her head down and a small smile, but she looked scared. Because of all the confusion with the mass number of reporters surrounding her, one of the reporter's microphones hit her on the head. When asked of her relationship with Shawn? She said: "I just came back, I didn't know you all would be here to pick me up, so surprising! (Are you dating Shawn?) I'll talk about it later." Were you in the same hotel room as Shawn? Kary was startled by the unexpected question, then she smiled at reporters: "Let's go, let's go!" Asked again if its her company giving her pressure? She said: "I'm really tired, very tired." Kary gave a cold smile as she denied she only turned to Shawn because she failed in her pursuit of Pakho. She expressed both men are "great". It was understood, Kary will be meeting with the executive at her record company to explain her relationship.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment