9:36 PM
0

Yesterday Oscar Leung attended an event at the mall, and learned today is the Lantern festival. He said: "I went grocery shopping with my girlfriend yesterday. She suddenly bought 'tong yuen', but I just found out tomorrow (today) is the Lantern festival. We already went on vacation to celebrate Valentine's Day." Oscar said after work, he's going to buy a gift for his girlfriend.

On Lunar New Year, Oscar got red envelopes from Anita Yuen and she hurried him to get married. Oscar expressed he and his girlfriend does have plans for marriage. The couple had already visited the restaurants to ask about hosting banquets and there won't be an opening until the year after next. Oscar has also drafted a guest list before, he said: "When I get married, I'll have to host a 50 table wedding banquet at the very least. At that time, I'll have to slaughter 50 pigs, 50 chickens, 50 fishes, it's not too good to slaughter life." Oscar is currently discussing a new film and in June he'll be participating in the Tiger Cubs sequel.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment