5:36 AM
0

Since 1997, they have been rumoured to be dating, although they have been dismissing rumours of a secret wedding almost the entire time, so it was no surprise to what the "Tai Chi Zero" director had to say regarding new rumours of he and Shu Qi vacationing together and marrying in secret.

As reported on TVB News World, speaking to the media at a "HBO GO" press conference recently, Stephen Fung denied rumours of his supposed marriage to Shu Qi as usual, stating, "There is no such thing! We were rumoured to go on a holiday together? We didn't either. I rarely share my love life, since I don't want to talk about it."

When asked if he would announce his relationship to the world any time soon, the actor stated, "Even when I wanted to get married in the future, I might not publicise it. Let alone right now. I am happy with my life right now."

However, the actor was still full of praise for the actress when asked about Shu Qi's latest movie, "Journey To The West".

When asked if he is threatened by the movie's director Stephen Chow's public affection for the actress, he replied, "Many people would adore her. Do I feel threatened by Stephen? Yes, but it's his film promotional technique [of courting Shu Qi] so people would write about it. I am involved in the film industry, so I understand it very well."

In related news, Stephen Fung revealed that he is currently in discussions to helm a project with Hollywood.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment


0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment