7:27 PM
0







TVB, HKTV, CRHK and other individual artists signed up to participate in a marathon yesterday. Although TVB sent out over 40 artists, only half of them were really jogging, the other half faked it. Kate Tsui, Ruco Chan, Sai Sai Lap (May Chan), Jerry Koo and Priscilla Wong just did the jogging for an hour and was done with it. Ricky Wong's HKTV sent out 20 artists and jogged the whole 10km. The artists included Noel Leung, Leila Tong, Yuen Wah, Kwok Fung and Catherine Chau. There were massaging and buffet services as well. Hilary Tsui and Annie Liu were fully prepared to face the challenge. They jogged for 58 minutes and 1 hour and 5 minutes respectively. They each broke their individual records from last year.

Kate and Ruco did not seem dressed appropriately for the occasion. Kate was dressed in black leather pants, while Ruco had jeans on. They explained because they still have to go to work after the marathon. Asked if they feared that people will say they only have the posture and not the actual practice? Kate said: "I tried my best. I have a supportive heart. I got out of bed at 2am and got here at 5am." She claimed her health isn't good, she was afraid participating in this 10km marathon, she still wouldn't finish if she walked for 2 hours. "To avoid embarrassment, if I jogged until I ran out of breath, that would be embarrassing." When asked if she's helping TVB counter HKTV? Kate said: "How am I qualified? After all, TVB told me to come."

This is the first marathon 200 pound Sai Sai Lap participates in. She laughed: "I've never really do exercise. The majority of my exercise is napping. Actually, this isn't considered a really long run, just along the East District's slanted highway , but it still feels like a long run. I'm so tired. This is already enough challenge for me." She laughed, next year she'll consider actually participating in the competition: "Exercise is good. If I can't jog, I can walk. The organizers will supply water and bananas. 10km, I can eat 10 bananas."

The 10km Marathon Results
Mark Ryan - 36 minutes
Kelvin Kwan - 51 minutes
Kathy Yuen - 57 minutes
Hilary Tsui - 58 minutes
Annie Liu - 1 hour, 5 minutes
Stephanie Cheng - 1 hour, 5 minutes
Sherman Chung - 1 hour, 10 minutes
HotCha - 1 hour, 15 minutes
Jade Cheung - 1 hour, 40 minutes
Completed half marathon: Deep Ng - 2 hours, 8 minutes
Completed whole marathon: Steven Cheung - 5 hours, 50 minutes

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment