8:52 PM
0

He has been romantically linked with his "Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles" co-star, Rebecca Zhu, and is still being rumoured to be dating actress Natalie Tong. However, Asianpopnews recently reported that Kenneth Ma has recently been seeing another TVB actress, Eliza Sam.

On 20 February, the tabloids began to spread rumours of his dating the "Triumph In The Skies II" actress when they were spotted attending a barbecue together recently.

The 39-year-old actor was flabbergasted with the latest rumour and dismissed it as just fabrication, seeing that only just recently that he was rumoured to be dating Natalie Tong for three months.

The actor stated, "I was finding it strange that day when a reporter asked me how I thought about Eliza. It seems that everybody is more interested in my love life than my mother."

When asked what he thinks of Eliza, Kenneth replied, "If you ask me about any girl at all, I will always say that she is good."

Meanwhile, Eliza Sam had a more light-hearted respond about the rumour, and laughingly answered, "We did not go there during the Valentine's Day. It was during the New Year season, and we were not alone."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment