8:45 PM
0


Yesterday Roger Kwok, Kristal Tin and Priscilla Wong took part in the costume fitting for producer Lee Yim Fong's new costume series. This is Roger's first time shaving his head for a TVB series, he said: "But not as serious as Tang Ying Man, this is his first time shaving his head in general." Roger expressed during the Chinese New Year holiday, he went on a 6-day family vacation. Earlier it was rumored Roger and his wife Cindy Au had disputes over their son's education, therefore slept in separate rooms. Roger joked they didn't sleep in separate rooms during their vacations, "The hotel room was really expensive, we were cramped in one room. (Who was the final winner?) The issue has been resolved, I respect my wife. She's in charge!" But, Roger felt sorry for his son for having to take so many tests at such a young age.

Kristal expressed her husband Chapman To is preparing a Talk Show, so they didn't go anywhere on Chinese New Year. She revealed she plays a barrister in the series and has to memorize many lines. "This is a huge challenge for me, I have to do a lot of homework and practice my speaking skills."

Priscilla's costume made her look like a 'Fuwa', she said: "I play an untypical girl, I'm energetic and eat a lot, but I'm not used to looking like this yet. It feels like back during childhood when my mother helped me tie up my hair. I will have to discuss about it more with the producer." Her debut TVB series Reality Check just premiered, asked how are the responses looking? She said: "For now, the responses on Weibo and the internet have been pretty good, better then expected. Some people said I'm not pretty enough, but I know that myself."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment