5:33 AM
0

Rumour has it that after their sudden breakup in early 2012, Shirley Yeung's former boyfriend, Andy Ng has returned to Hong Kong and had asked to meet up with the actress and their daughter.

According to Jayne Stars website, the actress reportedly has refused to meet up with him, and a source revealed, "Shirley is upset with the way Andy treated her in the past. She is very disappointed and does not want any connections with him, nor does she want her daughter to meet him."

Andy, who left Shirley and went to mainland China to avoid his debts, had always been reported to be a bad influence on the actress. Tabloids claimed that not only that he is deeply in debt; he also allegedly already had a girlfriend in mainland while dating Shirley.

When asked about her relationship with Andy, Shirley said, "I don't know. Actually, I responded to this already, so I don't want to comment further. I just want to protect my daughter and have a new start."

Shirley mentioned that her daughter is her first priority, stating that she must work hard and earn money to take care of her child and her parents.

When enquired about her love life, she laughed and expressed, "I'm not ready to begin a new relationship, because I need to raise my daughter. There's no time to think about anything else."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment