5:18 AM
0

Kevin Cheng is definitely one of the most active Hong Kong actors furthering his career in Mainland China these days and the star's busy schedule does not allow him to spend time with TVB this year, according to Jayne Stars.

Kevin recently sold his car and house in Hong Kong and is now moving into a service apartment.

"I don't spend much time in Hong Kong. Without a car, I can save some money. Living in a service apartment also saves me time from housework," he said.

The actor who had spent two decades in the entertainment industry insisted that he would still be in Hong Kong despite expanding his opportunities in China.

He said, "I'm still going to live in Hong Kong. It's just that my career will be based in the mainland."

Filming his upcoming movie, dramas and promoting a new album will cost Kevin most of his time away from TVB.

"I don't think I can film for TVB this year. Next year, I will be filming a TVB drama produced by Amy Wong," the star admitted.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment