4:26 AM
0

Joy & Peace, a famous European footwear brand in Hong Kong, invited trendsetter singer Charlene Choi (Ah Sa) to interpret her own unique personal style for the advertisements of an all new collection. Wearing bright-colored high heels to pose on colorful wooden blocks, she appeared in high spirits and said, "Being myself again, I always love smiling and I am often full of positive energy."Being myself again, I always love smiling and I am often full of positive energy."

The advertisement company was fully aware that Ah Sa loves eating snacks and desserts, so they specially custom-made cupcakes with shoe designs as a present for Ah Sa, making gluttonous Charlene fondly admire the cupcakes. "The cupcakes are so cute, I almost can't bear to eat them! My friends and co-workers have always known that I have a big appetite. Snacks and desserts in particular make it even harder for me to stop eating. So whenever there is a long shoot, I always prepare a large amount of snacks."

Ah Sa revealed that she will be in Hunan for work on Lantern Festival (filming the Hunan TV Lantern Festival). As a result, she will not be able to spend it with her boyfriend William Chan. "I'm used to it! Work is important, I can celebrate whenever!" she said. It is a Lantern Festival tradition to eat rice balls. "I love eating rice balls. When I was young, I learned how to make them. I accidentally sneezed while making them and not only was I unable to eat them, but the flour sprayed everywhere."



Source: HK Daily News, Sun
Translated by: mutts @ AsianFanatics Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment