3:07 PM
0

It has been six years since Kate Tsui won the award for Best New Performer at the Hong Kong Film Awards and Eric Tsang said her performance in "I Love Hong Kong 2013" might bring her the Best Actress award, according to UDN.com.

"I'm thrilled to listen all those great compliments. I've never played a role from the 70s before joining "I Love Hong Kong 2013" and it was pressuring for me to act opposite so many veterans," said Kate, who was blessed with Eric's words.

The former Miss Hong Kong pageant winner revealed that she went into the cinemas twice to observe audiences' reactions towards to the movie directed by Chung Shu Kai and produced by Eric.

She said, "I went into the cinemas without any makeup and glasses, so nobody recognized me. The audience seems to be enjoying the film very much, I'm really happy about that. Previously I was only playing supporting roles in Chinese New Year movies and this year I have more scenes. Having this opportunity makes me really happy but it's too early to talk about the awards."

Meanwhile, Eric also has something to cheer about as "I Love Hong Kong 2013" has beaten its rival "Hotel Deluxe" at the box office.

"As long as everyone is happy, box office results are secondary. We might not have achieve something as great as what we gained last year, but people still love the film," said Eric.

He added, "I'm also trying to convince Veronica Yip to return for more onscreen productions after "I Love Hong Kong 2013". Waiting for her reply."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment