8:28 AM
0


This year was the first Valentine's Day for Gillian Chung and her Korean boyfriend Mr. K. However, Ah Gil openly said that in the short time she has been dating Mr. K, their relationship is not romantic like in Korean dramas. She even complained that he is not at all romantic or considerate enough.

"I still remember the night of my birthday, I rushed to leave the company's celebration dinner and planned to go home to celebrate with him. I did not expect that not only was there no surprise, but he had actually gone to sleep," Gillian said. "Afterwards when he woke up and saw me come back, he told me that he bought a cake. He then casually took out a cake from the fridge. He did not even put any candles, he did not even sing happy birthday. It was totally insincere. So I have absolutely no expectations for him this Valentine's Day!"

Gillian revealed that her relationship was not like the typical romantic love story in Korean dramas and complained that Mr K was not at all romantic. “I still remembered that on the night of my birthday, I rushed home from my company celebratory dinner and planned to celebrate with him. However, there was no surprise and he even slept so soundly!”

Gillian added, “When he saw that I returned home, he said that he had bought a cake. He then took out the cake from the fridge and did not even put on the candles. There was no birthday song and it was totally insincere. For this Valentine’s Day, I have no more expectations from him!”

When asked if she will take the opportunity to introduce Mr. K to her parents, Gillian said, "He met my family a long time ago, you don't even know how much my mom likes him. All my friends love him."

Ah Gil reveals that her boyfriend will work behind the scenes with EEG


When asked how she boldly expressed her love, Ah Gil replied: "I do not remember." But she revealed that next month, she and her Korean boyfriend Mr. K will attend a company event together. When asked if it is the EEG Company Spring Dinner? She laughed but remained silent. When the time comes, will she officially introduce her boyfriend to everyone? Ah Gil said, "That is not the way. He is attending under the status of a work collaboration, not under the status of my boyfriend." (Were you involved in bringing him in?) "No, he recommended it himself to the company, he went to talk to the company himself." Her boyfriend is employed in investment. It is know that Mr. K's company will work with EEG behind the scenes together on film and music.

Source: Ming Pao, Entqq
Translated by: starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment