5:22 AM
0

Ever since he wrappd up filming for his latest historical war epic, "Saving General Yang", TVB actor Raymond Lam revealed that he missed everything about the filming and particularly his Yang brothers.

As reported on Popular Asians, while speaking to the media recently, the actor revealed that although the upcoming "Saving General Yang" was not the first movie he ever made, the war epic is definitely the first big milestone of his movie career.

The actor stated, "Director Ronny Yu is very supportive. As a rookie film actor, I now have more confidence with my own acting style."

Having spent many weeks filming the movie with the rest of the cast, Raymond expressed that he missed their good relationship with one another. The actor stated, "I am looking forward to doing the press tour for the film. I will be able to see everyone then. We are really as close as family!"

The actor, who plays the fifth brother Yang Wulang in the movie revealed, "When I first heard that I will be playing Yang Wulang, I literally exploded with happiness! I grew up watching Jet Li's "Shaolin Temple", and know that the Wulang's Eight Diagram Pole is composed by Wulang! If there will be a sequel [to Saving General Yang], I will not mind shaving my head for the role!"

To be released worldwide on 4 April, "Saving General Yang" also stars Xu Fan as She Taijun, Ekin Cheng as Yang Dalang, Yu Bo as Yang Erlang, Vic Chou as Yang Sanlang, Li Chen as Yang Silang, Raymond Lam as Yang Wulang, Ady An as Princess Chai, and Bryan Leung as Pan Renmei.

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment