11:20 PM
0

A string of love messages on Avis Chan's Weibo sparked rumours that the hairstylist-turned-actor is begging for his former girlfriend, Chrissie Chau, to come back to him.

As reported on Asianpopnews website, the "Lan Kwai Fong 2" actor updated his Weibo on 15 February by writing, "I love you all", and during his vacation on 17 February, he added, "You know that I will miss you and love you until I die".

The next day, he posted, "I hope love me, everyone will be happy", and another message, "I hope that the people around me will be healthy and happy".

Finally on 19 February, he wrote, "For my loved one, I will love her more. For those that hate me, I will hate them more than a thousand times".

Asked about the meaning behind his Weibo posting, Avis said, "It was just spontaneous. I don't know who love or hate me. It is not related to anyone."
Asked if he and Chrissie Chau will reconcile, the actor replied, "You will never know what happens tomorrow."

Chrissie Chau ended her six-year relationship with Avis Chan in January and announced the news to the media during a promotional event for her new movie after it was found out that Avis has been cheating with 19-year-old model, Vivian behind her back.

Meanwhile, the actress was recently rumoured to be dating Taiwanese star, Show Luo after meeting on the set of "Journey to the West".

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment