2:29 PM
0

After getting caught for travelling around London with Kary Ng, Shawn Yue has been swarmed with questions about his relationship with the pop rock singer. The actor has finally left a public message to clarify the issue, according to Asia Fanatics.

The rumour that was going viral on the internet has attracted many objections from fans and some even accused Shawn for deleting the harsh comments.

"I know that everyone really cares about me, and also really wants me to share my life and feelings with everyone. But I like to handle everything outside of work low-key. People who like me should know that, and I also hope that people respect my decision!" hinting that fans should leave his love life be.

He added, "Furthermore, I would like to tell everyone that I have not deleted any messages. Whether it is good or bad, I have not deleted a single one. Finally, thank you to friends who support me and care about me!"

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment