8:47 PM
0


 On the last night of Jenny Tseng's HK Colisuem concert, she celebrated her 60th birthday with over 10,000 fans and she was so touched she teared up. After the show, Jenny held an autograph session and an afterparty. At the afterparty, the concert organizers gave her a birthday cake. Jenny's birthday wish is to travel the world, find her other half to get married again and have 2 more boys. Jenny later laughed and said her 3 wishes were fake, "If all 3 of those wishes came true, I would be the luckiest person on earth." Reporters said her two wishes of traveling the world and finding her other half won't be hard to fulfill. Jenny said: "The world is chaotic, I want to go to Turkey and many other places, but it's not a good time. Also, the media has been writing about how mean I am, who will have the guts to marry me? I just want to find a roommate, so we can chat, share common interests and hobbies. My daughter will definitely approve, she's often forcing me to go on dates." She expressed the men around her are all just friends and not suitable to be her partner.

Jenny feels tired, thus she does not have plans to hold another concert. Although she already signed a contract to hold concerts in Beijing, Shanghai and other places, she feels she cannot physically handle nightlife anymore. "I am not that relaxed as I appear on the surface. My machine (body) has been running for 60 years, I need rest. I just hope to for comfortable work. If the pay is good, I can consider it. If someone wants to invite me to duet and I'm able to help them out, then I will be a guest performer. If its Hins Cheung, I'm more than willing to help!" When asked if she's willing to help GEM? Jenny said: "GEM's company has approached me before, but I don't fit the job, so I didn't do it."

It was said every word from Jenny at the concert were criticisms to GEM. She stressed she did not point fingers at anybody nor does she want to talk about it anymore. Jenny said: "I no longer want to talk about matters that were created out of nothing. Every individual will have their day, hope everyone just focus on their own thing, add oil! I tell everybody the same thing. To the younger ones out there, you must expand on your knowledge, training and learning in order to bring a greater height of development and to become more and more successful. Then everyone will start to like you more and more. I hope this advice is an enlightment to you all."

Jenny Turns to Criticize Mag Lam, GEM Relieved: "Thank You


Yesterday GEM was recording for JSG, when asked about Jenny Tseng who previously criticized her for having no manners, turned to criticize Mag Lam at her concert, indirectly bashing her for having poor singing skills. Does GEM feel like she's free now? She joked: "I really have to thank Mag Lam, she's my life saver! Actually Mag and I are good friends." When asked whether she's the one who caused Mag to get criticized too? GEM said: "I don't think so? I need to say sorry to her." GEM supported Mag sings well, otherwise she wouldn't have been the chosen winner on The Voice by professional judges. She also admires each and every singer's contributions and efforts. When asked if she admires Jenny too? GEM sweet talked: "I admire! She's a god-level senior!" GEM is holding a concert in April, but she does not dare to invite Jenny to be her guest. "I'm a timid junior. I've tried inviting her to be my guest once before and got rejected. She mentioned it before in an interview, she just didn't know what song she could sing with me." It was suggested she could duet You Are the Best Afterall with Jenny to resolve their resentment. GEM said awkwardly: "Let me think about it, let my company make the decision!"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment