7:49 PM
0

Singer JJ Lin is soon to release his tenth album . Yesterday afternoon at the album press conference, JJ Lin thanked his friends for accompanying him for the past ten years. In particular those who were involved in the album, Mayday's Ashin, Ah Sa Charlene Choi, and movie director Chang Jung Chi who have all crossed boundaries to work together and made JJ Lin feel greatly satisfied.

But the biggest surprise at the press conference was his mother who specially flew from Singapore to Taiwan to attend, and even brought bird's nest and JJ's childhood homework punishment stick, putting JJ in a good mood and making him laugh. "Mom really covered it up well. I was with family to celebrate the Chinese New Year and she did not reveal her intentions in the least bit. Yesterday she said, I have arrived at the hotel. I thought she went to a hotel to visit friends, I never thought that she had already arrived in Taipei!" JJ said. The stick was also unforgettable for JJ. "When I was young, mom would use the stick to supervise us. My greatest impression was mom would definitely hit me when I told lies."

Nowadays, the biggest worry his mom has is JJ Lin's love life. "I am someone who is very stubborn about relationships, so I have to be very transparent in facing my own emotions. But right now I really do not have a girlfriend!" JJ said. To dodge questions about relationships, he even used his mom as an excuse. "Mom sometimes asks me, do you have a girlfriend right now?" he said. But JJ helplessly says, "I have not found the right person yet, maybe the time has not arrived yet." At the press conference, JJ experienced Taiwan's sky lantern blessing ceremony, using calligraphy to write a wish on a lantern. As it was his first time writing calligraphy, he directly said it was very difficult.

He also revealed that he worked with Ah Sa again this time because he sees her as a "lucky star." He said that he was lost when he released his third and fourth albums because for a time, he was too greedy and wanted to try all kinds of music styles. The public reaction was poor and as a result, his career became stagnant. It was not until he met Ah Sa and sang the duet which was hugely popular, did he find where his style stands. "Just like the previous time I worked with Ah Sa, our chemistry was very good. Everyone also liked the results a lot afterwards. So when the company proposed a collaboration, this idea for a movie, we all discussed about the female lead role. Afterwards, I thought Ah Sa is very well-suited to play the role in the movie, with the faint feeling of a lover."

Source: Ifeng, Youku
Translated by: Starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment