9:09 PM
0
Michael Hui Koon Man will perform two additional comedy shows to raise fund for the charity organization Project Vision and even invite vision impaired guests to attend. Hui Koon Man yesterday attended the press conference and said that he would add human voice effects to attract vision impaired attendees. He also revealed that he had a cataract surgery and successfully corrected his vision. "Actually I don't have to wear glasses again, but my wife says I would be much uglier without them. She is afraid that others wouldn't recognize me, so I keep wearing glasses."

Hui Koon Man might discuss current affairs. "I feel the best part of last year's show was the Chief Executive debate, but I will just be funny. I won't hurt anyone, even if Chief Executive Leung Chun Ying and Henry Tang Ying Yen are in the audience I should have no problem."

Speaking of this year's Lunar New Year, Hui Koon Man only watched the Stephen Chow Sing Chi directed JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN). He praised Sing Yeh's outstanding direction. Next year he might direct a Lunar New Year film. Although he has been writing scripts, so far no story has excited him enough to make a movie with.

Source: On.cc
Translated by: hktopten

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment