2:46 PM
0

The Hong Kong veteran actor expressed his gratitude to his wife and friends who had helped him survive this ordeal

Bobby Au-Yeung is on the mend after he collapsed due to Pneumonia during a dinner gathering on Chinese New Year last week. He reportedly slipped into a coma and only regained consciousness after 12 hours of rescue. He was admitted to the hospital's Intensive Care Unit (ICU) for five days and currently recuperating in the general medical ward.

During a phone interview in Hong Kong yesterday, the bubbly veteran actor said he had no recollection of the incident, but learnt from his wife, Rosanna Fu that he was resting alone during the party. Rosanna immediately called the ambulance after celebrity friend, Michael Tao noticed his face turned pale and saw Bobby go into convulsions.

The 52-year-old shared, “The doctor told me I had strong willpower. I’m so glad to be alive. I am really grateful to Benjamin [Hong Kong TVB actor] who knew first aid and helped to clear my throat. I also have to thank Rosanna for spending so much time to take care of me in hospital.”

According to Bobby, he would be discharged from the hospital after undergoing another round of blood test and lung examination.

On the other hand, rumour has it that Bobby collapsed due to excessive irregular alcohol consumption. An insider commented the former TVB actor was “on an extreme high after he drank whisky, red wine and champagne respectively”. He allegedly rested on the sofa due to “an intense pain in his heart”.

Bobby denied these claims, explaining, “I had flu but still drank alcohol that day. Maybe that’s why I collapse.”

Source: Xinmsn Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment