8:02 PM
0

Despite rumours swirling that the Twins member has met her boyfriend William Chan's parents to discuss wedding plans, Charlene Choi recently revealed that she is not ready for marriage yet.

According to TVB News World, during an event in Taiwan, the 30-year-old singer-actress commented that she is not in a rush to get married and even once considered not being married for life.

Charlene also joked, "My father also wished that I will never get married so that I can accompany him forever!"

The "My Sassy Husband" actress continued, "Having said that, I still love children and hope to spend time with my own kids one day. However, I'm too busy with work right now, let alone to get pregnant."

The actress started dating her current boyfriend, William Chan, since October 2010, after separating from Hong Kong actor Ronald Cheng, whom she married in Los Angeles in 2006.

Meanwhile, Charlene admitted that she still remains in contact with Ronald Cheng, and was ecstatic that he won "Best Supporting Actor" at the Golden Horse Awards last month. 

Source: Yahoo Entertainment 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment