6:16 AM
0
Two days after completing her comeback project, "I Love Hong Kong 2013", actress Veronica Yip finally returns to United States.

As reported on Groove Asia, on 15 December, speaking to the reporters at the airport while waiting for her flight home to US, Veronica said that they are currently working on her mother's funeral.

"It's being worked on. We will try to accommodate it on a good day. We will have to wait until my other siblings return from overseas," the actress said.

Veronica also revealed that she will be going to Hawaii for a vacation with her kids upon returning to the US. When asked if she will stayed firm with her decision to retire from the film industry, Veronica stated, "Actually I shouldn't have over-reacted, I should've just let it go. I saw Mommy, I came back to act and had a lot of fun. With the other stuff time can prove everything."

Regarding the rumour that Eric Tsang Chi-wai has invited her to make a television series, she said, "It's not an invitation, he had an idea. However 20 to 30 episodes take too long, I think I might not be able to do it because I can't leave the children."

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment