6:32 PM
0

On December 5th, Eric Tsang slapped Kenny Wee at former Miss Karmen Cheng's wedding party due to the celebrity drug use scandal at Kenny Wee's restaurant. The police later arrested Eric, but he is temporarily released on bail. "Most Improved Actor" Oscar Leung is also good friends with Eric and was one of the guests at the wedding. After the Eric slapping incident, Oscar bashed Kenny for having paranoid delusion disorder: "Eric likes to play with people, perhaps Mr. Wee is just more sensitive, he has paranoid delusion disorder. I personally don't know Kenny Wee, I just know he's Suki Tsui's husband and has been having news coming out recently. He likes to create gossip, so he can be newsworthy." Kenny felt insulted by Oscar's comments. It was understood, last week Kenny's lawyer sent out a lawyer's letter on his behalf to Oscar and his management, TVB, has already received the letter. Kenny demanded Oscar to publicly apologize to him, otherwise he will take it a step further and sue him for defamation. Yesterday Kenny responded over the phone: "I passed the case to my lawyer, not convenient for me to comment." Reporters contacted Oscar to confirm if he had received the demand letter, Oscar said: "I didn't get it. I didn't know until they told me. I'm not worried, nothing really to worry about. It's not a big deal. Perhaps TVB received it, but if so, they would have notified me. I'm not sure yet." Oscar's manager, Amy, expressed she did not receive the demand letter.

In regards to Kenny asking Oscar to make a public apology? Oscar calmly said: "I'll see what happens then. I contacted my own lawyer about the case as well. Since he sent out a lawyer letter, I could send out my lawyer too. Hong Kong is a free society, if its a illegal to speak, then there isn't any freedom. I didn't use profanity or attack others in a derogatory manner. He thinks it's a big deal, but I don't think so. Perhaps some people think I'm speaking incoherently or arrogantly, but its their mouth, I cannot stop them. It really doesn't matter." Oscar did not believe his comments were too overboard and refused to take it back. He said: "I take back the words I said, but I still said it."

Kenny's wife Suki Tsui appeared at her first public event since Eric Tsang's arrest. When asked if she feels she's stuck in the middle? She said: "I'm ok. I will continue to do my work. There are other work to balance out." Will there be awkwardness if she sees Eric? She said: "I rarely go back to TVB, we don't bunch into each other all the time. Sometimes I do see him around, and I greet him, he's a senior." Will she help settle the issue? She said: "I don't have that ability, leave it to the professionals." She denied her public appearance rate declined due to her husband's case. She said: "I choose my jobs and I want to spend more time with my family." When asked if she's on her husband's side? She avoided: "It's not convenient for me to comment."

Source: Apple Daily, Oriental Daily (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment