6:06 AM
0

These days, there are people all over the globe, who have been stocking up on food and building disaster-proof shelters.

And it's all because they believe in a Mayan doomsday prophecy, which claims the world will end on December 21.

Hong Kong singer Eason Chan revealed that he was once a believer too.

"To be honest, I didn't have enough faith for our future, as a citizen of the world.

"There was a time I really believed it is going to end. 2012, one two, two one (December 21)," said Chan, in a recent interview with Singapore media.

"I was very pessimistic at one time. Like 'Yea, we're gonna die.'"

But the 38-year-old singer said he quickly came to grips with doomsday, and now isn't worried about it at all.

"I'm not going think about that," said Chan. "If it is really going to happen, it's okay."

"Ask yourself one question: 'So what if it (the world) is going to end?' We can all choose who we want to end it with."

"I think with my loved ones around, i.e. my wife, my daughter, or my mum and dad, we can organise a trip on that day, a holiday," he continued.

"Even if it is not going to be the end of the world, we would actually have a trip together, which we might not have done in the years before."

Source: Channelnewsasia

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment