3:52 PM
0

As a follow-up to her earlier revelation that she is a virgin, actress Grace Wong explained that her conservative attitude towards sex has led to a lot of issues in her life and career.

According to Jayne Stars, many doubted the 26-year-old devoted Christian's claims about her virginity, wondering, "Are there still virgins left in the entertainment industry?"

In response, Grace said, "I have held the same belief since I was a little girl, that one should save her virginity for her future husband. I've had more than 3 boyfriends back in the United States, and I went out on many dates with them. No matter what I do, like hanging out with friends or dancing at nightclubs, I still hold the belief of having sex with my future husband only."

Her strict beliefs have led Grace to break up with her second boyfriend. Although Grace's third boyfriend, a Taiwanese acquaintance during college, had no problems with her beliefs, the two also broke up because she decided to stay in Hong Kong to pursue an acting career.

The TVB actress joined the company after winning the first runner-up title in the 2007 Miss Hong Kong pageant. Her five years in the industry have painted her as a sexy and seductive woman to audiences as she often wears tight-fitting clothes and bikinis.

As such, Grace has often doubted her career choices, but tries to compromise them with her beliefs as she wants to remain in the industry.
Grace had a hard time filming her seduction scene in "Tiger Cubs", in which she teased Him Law by wearing a revealing nightgown. She had to stop the filming many times during the scene.

"I couldn't accept myself being a seductress even though I understand the producer believes I can do it." Grace explained. 

Source: Yahoo Entertainment 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment