8:07 PM
0

Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma and Ron Ng have each been highly praised by critics and viewers alike for their acting chops in TVB's "Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles". However, the same cannot be said about newbie Rebecca Zhu, who feels pressured by her cast mates' successes.

Jayne Stars reported that recently, the actress revealed that she has been facing a lot of pressure after receiving a lot of criticism for her lack of experience.

The actress, who cried many nights because of the stress, stated, "I tried really hard to play my role well. I knew that I would face some criticism, but it was a lot for a newcomer to handle."

Rebecca revealed that she was really upset with the harsh languages used on the online feedback about her acting, and expressed, "It was hard to accept because they don't even know me and they just start ranting about me. Some even asked me not to act anymore and to get plastic surgery because I'm ugly."

Meanwhile, the 25-year-old actress, who was recently involved in a dating rumour with co-star Kenneth Ma, revealed that she will be spending Christmas with her mother.

Rebecca revealed that she once cooked for her ex-boyfriend during the holiday season, but has since unable to do so after they broke up.
She enthused, "I hope that in the future someone will cook it for me. After all, I'm a girl and we all are romantics at heart." 

Source: Yahoo Entertainment 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment