5:16 PM
0
Yesterday Myolie Wu attended Po Leung Kuk's "Caring for Elders" event. When speaking of the TVB anniversary awards voting is starting soon, she expressed she feels nervous, but not to the extent of how nervous she was last year. First, she has already been TV Queen before and secondly just relying on a sequel is disadvantageous. Myolie said: "I will vote for myself, if I can't, then my vote goes to Tavia Yeung."

At another event, Chow Yun Fat was asked who he supported for TV King and Queen? He said: "The popular one is Wayne Lai! TV Queen, Myolie Wu and Tavia Yeung! But I saw Tavia more and when I got back, I only saw Kate Tsui's ending, she did pretty well on the drug use scenes. (What about the rape scene?) It was very short, Tavia had a longer one. (Then what about Damian Lau?) He's not a biological son! (Raymond Lam is a biological son!) Isn't Wayne Lai one too? Best Supporting Actor, should be Koo Ming Wa or Power Chan. School of Performing Arts verses School of Performing Arts. Best Supporting Actress should go Elena Kong."

Chow Yun Fat openly supported Wayne Lai and Myolie for the awards. Myolie excitedly shouted: "Really? Did he mixed me and Tavia Yeung up? Am I dreaming? If he votes for me, its just as exciting as winning the award. I feel overwhelmed by favor from a superior! Thanks Fat Gor. (Fat Gor supports you, so you are better than Kate Tsui?) Don't be like that, we all did very well."

When speaking of Eric Tsang and Kenny Wong's 'slapping' incident, Myolie feels only the people involved will know the story and hopes for peace. She and Suki are colleagues, but didn't have many opportunities to be in contact with Kenny. When asked about a future husband, will she choose someone who don't like to be on the papers and keep a low-profile? Myolie said: "Choosing a husband is definitely a knowledge of its own. Choosing a good and low-profile man is good."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment