7:27 PM
0

* MORE PICTURES *


43 year old Feng Shui Master James Lee marries again, his second wife is former 2009 Miss HK, 27 year old Sandy Lau. The million dollar wedding included sending out 6 motorcycles to clear the road for James to pick up his bride, just as if he's someone on the national level. Many celebrities attended including Andy Lau, Eric Tsang, Sammo Hung, Wilson Chin, Sammy Leung, William So, Raymond Cho and his wife, Jack Wu and his wife June Chan, Jacqueline Chong, Cutie Mui, Shirley Yeung and many more. The groomsmen were made up of 16 men, such as Vincent Wong and Ho Lai Chuen; the bridesmaid had 12 people. After the bride pick up, the couple held their marriage ceremony, Sandy emotionally teared up 3 times during the time.

James asked to kiss the bride, Sandy appeared a little shy as James initiated a sweet kiss and hug. He revealed he'll give his wife a surprise at the wedding, and when Sandy heard this, she said: "My husband gives me surprises every day, very happy. I cried several days from feeling so touched, especially when so many of my friends from overseas came to witness my marriage and be my bridesmaid. A few days ago, they threw me a surprised party on the trolley and fulfilled my childhood dream." James was asked what he's giving his wife as a gift? He sweetly said: "I'm giving myself to her."

James revealed its going to be a 50 table wedding reception, but because space is limited, it will be a little tight in the seating for their family and friends. The banquet was an expensive one HK$580,000 per table, totaling HK$3 million for 50 tables. He expressed the entire wedding cost 8 figures, "Marrying such a good wife, it's all worth it!" In the morning when he picked up his bride, the bridesmaids made him and his groomsmen do push ups. Even before they started, Ho Lai Cheun already said he sprained his waist and couldn't do it. Finally, James gave $9999.99 red envelope to get through the door. He said: "Being able to marry such a good wife, no matter how difficult, it is all worth it. My wife excels in studies and morals, has a good heart, is straightforward and gentle." He exposed his wife cried 3 times when they signed the marriage certificate.

Asked when they're planning to have children? James said: "As soon as possible. I love children, but wait until my wife nurses her health first. (Do you want your wife to have 20 children?) Not that many, don't need a whole football team! We'll enjoy life of two first. There is nothing about better luck when having a child on a certain zodiac. I'm with my wife because I love her and if we have a baby, it's a reward." Later, the couple will be going to a place with sunshine and beaches for their honeymoon.

Sandy plans to keep on working after marriage, she said: "Perhaps we'll start a Feng Shui restaurant and promote 12 zodiac fried rich. I've inherited my family's interest of doing business. I still have a contract with TVB, if I have to shoot kiss scenes, I think my husband will be a little jealous."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment