10:02 AM
0

SALES PRESENTATION 2012

Part 1



Part 2





Speakers:

- Ricky Wong: Of course, many people ask me, "Hey Ricky, a lot of your artistes are from this one company, what good things will they be doing and what are they going to be doing that is different?" Our colleagues are working hard to end the old production models...

- Maggie Cheung: It's stressful being an actress, why? Because we have to keep beautiful and smooth skin at all times. Working here, I'm extremely happy because I get 8 hours of sleep...

- Liu Kai Chi: I really enjoy the working environment here because the team is professional, devoted and knows how to respect people! ...

- Sek Sau: A Siu Sang does not just rely on the 'Chok' look, he must also have the acting skills...

- Yuen Wah: We don't do overtime...here I can feel the respect and loyalty given to artistes...

- Yu Mo Lin: I'm Yu Mo Lin, in the past I used to play a 'garbage lady' or 'ugly lady', but now people are giving me 'beautiful girl' roles...

- Frankie Lam: In the past we often hear people say, "I can't wait to go home and watch TV", but we haven't heard that comment in a long long time.. no competition, no improvement..."


Source: inmediahk
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment