2:37 AM
0

Kelly Chen is not only a responsible mother for her two baby boys but the actress-singer is also a confident lady who truly believes in faithfulness in marriage as she revealed that she trusts her businessman husband Alex wholeheartedly, according to ifeng.com.

Since their marriage in 2008, Alex has always been busy with his family business, and has almost no time to spend time with Kelly at home.

"Sometimes he wishes that I can be busier outside, so that he won't have to accompany me at home, and hang out with his friends at bars, relax a bit," said Kelly.

She also said, "I'm not worrying about him having affair. If you want to have a relationship outside the marriage, you can do it anytime you want, even during your working time, so why worry so much?"

The actress is also trying to change her bad habit of speaking vulgar words at home.

"Alex has been reminding me that our kids are growing up. They tend to learn from our actions, so he asked me to change the way I speak," she said. 

Source: Yahoo Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment