8:19 PM
0

Former Mr. HK contestant, Ronan Pak, gain recognition based on his villain role in Friendly Fire as Samantha Ko's rapist. Since that bed scene with Samantha, his popularity was on the rise and he got a lot more job opportunities! Ronan admitted: "Indeed, I got a lot more job offers and have a stable income. I think I'll be busier in the coming days." His next 'goal' is TV Queen Tavia Yeung. He praised Tavia is evil enough and hopes to have an evilness competition with her: "The deepest impression I have on her was her performance in costume drama Beyond the Realm of Conscience. Usually, you see her in very positive roles, but you really can't believe that she could be so evil! As for myself, lately a lot of people have praised me because of my villain role, so I really want to learn from Tavia and play opposite of her!" Ronan wants to compete with Tavia on evilness, he sure has the guts!

When speaking of shooting another rape scene, Ronan shook his head. He said he's afraid the audience would feel bored watching him as a villain again. He hopes to have more opportunities to try different things in TV series, "I don't mind being a villain again, but I think that might bore the audience. I want to try different types of roles, so audience can see that I have the acting skills." However, Ronan is longing to try something innovative, he frankly expressed he really hopes to shoot a musical TV series and protary a role where he can sing and dance. He said: "Actually all along, what I really wanted to do most is musicals. We always see these type of series in Western countries, but its rare in Hong Kong. I feel this would definitely be a good and refreshing attempt. It can be done!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment