7:34 PM
0

In new series Friendly Fire, Samantha Ko has a rape scene. When she was filming this scene, she was topless and showed her entire back to the audience. Her partner in this scene, Ronan Pak, was hitting and smacking her. Samantha plays an intern at the law firm and grew up in a poor family. Producer Man Wai Hung expressed Samantha's role had some elements of her real life. Her mother is a hawker and to help her mother get out of poverty, she worked hard to become a prosecutor. At one drugged party, she was trying to rescue a clueless female neighbor, but the drunk Ronan Pak was acting violently on her. For this series, Samantha appeared nude the most times. This is also Ronan's first time shooting a rape scene, so the two were very nervous.

Yesterday Samantha accepted an interview over the phone, she said: "I wasn't too embarrassed because I was wearing a tank top in the front and put tape all over, so it was very safe. On the bottom half, I had underwear and cycling shorts on. (Any NGs?) We did several takes because when he was slapping me, I was scared and I naturally dodged him. (The slaps were painful?) Ronan is a gentleman, he went easy on me. There was one time he slapped me real hard, but he kept saying sorry to me. I didn't think it was that painful, just wanted to complete the scene as soon as possible." Did she especially prepare herself for the topless scene? She laughed: "Because I've been really busy, so didn't do any special preparations, but usually I take good care of myself and I'm not afraid to show my back."

Ronan expressed he was a little embarrassed during filming, but he praised Samantha's professionalism. When asked if he's afraid the rape scene would leave a bad impression on audience? He said: "Nope. As a newcomer, I'm not afraid to have set image." Also, there has been rape scenes in several TVB series lately, which caused a lot of reaction. The producer expressed the scene isn't erotic, he said: "We don't want to put too much emphasis on the rape scenes, just want to convey how she was able to face the issue with courage."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment