8:25 PM
0
TVB series Inbound Troubles's "Sai Sai Lap" (Fat Girl Siu Bo) and "Gwai Mui Jai" (Corinna Chamberlain) were on Metro Radio for an interview. They frankly expressed a lot more people know them after the series premiered. A lot of people on the streets take initiative to greet them and talk to them about the series plot development. Siu Bo expressed: "I never thought the ratings would peak 37 points. Earlier in an interview, I said if the ratings reaches 40 points, Bob Lam would grow his hair and I would consume a giant pizza. (Are you up for the challenge of putting on a bikini?) No, unless there is a 100 point TV rating. The bikini, leave it to Mimi Chu to do it. I don't look good if I reveal too much."

Although Netizens have crowned her the new generation "goddess", Siu Bo refused to accept the title, "A goddess has to have the body figure, I cannot accept this title. I don't admit to being a goddess. I never thought I'll be the next Fei Jeh (Lydia Shum), but I do hope TVB continues to give me acting opportunities. I feel like I have a mission, to help fat people fight for justice. Fat people will have their day of success too. There is no fear of being hated or mocked, we just want to bring an hour of laughter to you every night after a hard day of work. That would be enough to satisfy me. (After your debut, have you gotten pursuers?) No, really nobody is pursuing me."

Corinna released a new single Different Species (異種). She said she is grateful of Wong Cho Lam for writing the lyrics for her and the lyrics were so touching, it made her cry. She said: "On the outside I'm a White girl, but actually I'm a home grown Hong Konger. People will bound to think I'm strange and won't accept me as part of their people."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment