5:12 PM
0
Lives of Omission old partners Kate Tsui and Bosco Wong collaborate again in Lunar New Year film I Love Hong Kong 2013. Bosco and Kate play the young versions of Alan Tam and Veronica Yip respectively. Kate exposed Bosco has a second home in Mainland, and Bosco disclosed that Kate loves to buy designer handbags.

Although Bosco is busy working in Mainland, he still comes back to HK for the promotions every time, but Kate teased him that she won't help him: "Why do I have to help him? He's not paying me." It is clearly seen Kate's body figure can't compare to Veronica Yip's, Kate said: "That is normal, I play the Veronica from 30 years ago and hasn't gone through completely gone through puberty. But when I was filming, I added some pads. What I'm most disappointed is, we didn't have any scenes together. I never got to see Veronica in person." Bosco also didn't get to see Veronica in person, he said: "Actually Kate has a waist similar to hers. Veronica is known for her slim waist." Bosco and Kate don't have any kiss scenes, the most is leaving the theater holding hands and when Kate is feeling sad, he'll give her a kiss on the cheek.

There are also some violent scenes in the Lunar New Year film, Bosco laughed: "I just kept getting hit constantly by Andrew Lam, just like Happy Dictionary (開心字典) and had no strength to fight back. This is my 4th year shooting a Lunar New Year film, I'm afraid the audience might get bored of watching me, so each year I really kill my brain cells thinking of new things to add into it. In order to carry the "I Love Hong Kong" signature, you really have to put in some brain juice."

This will be Bosco's first Lunar New Year not spent in HK because he'll be shooting for a new drama in Hengdian. He's not sure if his mother will visit him on the set, but when asked if he'll wish for peach blossom fate (new love)? Bosco said: "I want to put a cycad in my house, I'll be happy when it blossoms. (Wait until it blossoms and then pursue Myolie Wu again?) No, I need to concentrate on my work. That was the past so long ago, why are you still mentioning it!" Kate wanted to put a peach blossom in her house too in hope to find her Mr. Right, get married and have children.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment