9:12 PM
0

Yesterday Michael Tse, Kate Tsui, Joyce Cheng and Koni Lui were recording for TVB's 2013 Chinese New Year show. Once Michael saw Kate highly praising Joyce's nice body figure, he immediately unbuttoned his shirt and embarrassed Joyce. She quickly went back into the makeup room to change. Michael laughed: "I'm not as attractive as her? My measurement is 40 something too! Actually, its already enough that I beat her in the CNY film. She madly pursues me in the film."

It was said, in one scene Joyce has to suck on Michael's toes, he said: "It's just for comedy and entertainment. The scene doesn't look disgusting. Actually Joyce sacrificed a lot and I used firewater to clean my feet before we started shooting."

Koni was asked when she's going to have a baby to gain back all those red envelopes she gives out? She expressed: "I don't have plans to have a Snake baby. I already have a large snake at home, so there is no need for a small snake. I want different animals in my house, so it can turn into a zoo. It's hard getting the milk powder nowadays, I'll be really busy if I had to breast-feed all the time."

Kate's good friend Raymond Lam is having a HK coliseum concert, but she hasn't had time to go watch it. She said: "I really want to see it too, but too bad in the next 3 days I have to be filming overnight! (Raymond said he won't have another concert!) I don't believe him! He's just kidding. At most, just change to a different arena, and not hold it in HK Coliseum. He won't stop the concerts."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment