8:43 PM
0

Last night Roger Kwok, Wong Cho Lam, Joey Meng and Ivana Wong all pitched in to treat the Inbound Troubles cast and crew to a dinner party and to watch the 2-hour finale. The leads hosted a 7 table banquet that night. It was rumored Roger and his wife Cindy Au have been quarreling because of their son and thus been sleeping in separate rooms for a month. Last night, Roger went to the dinner with his wife hand in hand, the couple were unaffected by the rumor. Cindy clarified: "We discuss more than argue." Roger said "The magazine said we put in a lot of effort into our children, as parents, that's just how it is. We slept in separate rooms because we wanted to potty train our son. One person getting no sleep is better than two people getting no sleep. My wife and I are not on bad terms. (Have you guys fought because of your children?) Even so, it's for the best of them. For example, the schooling issue. Our relationship has not been affected, we're still very loving." When asked what's his expectations on the finale ratings? Roger said: "The best would be for the ratings to reach near 40 points. When we were coming here just now, there was no traffic jams, so that proves people are at home watching TV."

As for "Chiu Chiu" Louis Cheung, he bought his wife Kay Tse and son (James) to the dinner. Also, due to his "Chiu Chiu" role, he has successfully gained recognition and broke away from the 'woman superior to man' image. Bob Lam also took his family big and small out for the dinner.

Earlier Wong Cho Lam said if the TV rating goes over 40 points, he'll marry girlfriend Leanne Li, but last night he took back his word: "Let's wait until Cindy has another baby, then I'll consider marriage! (They've been sleeping in separate rooms, how can they have any more babies?) Well I thank them for helping me." Wong Cho Lam expressed the earliest for the sequel and film edition to happen is at the end of the year because the cast has to shoot Foods for Slave first, which is an entirely new story. It was rumored Hins Cheung had been added to the cast? He said: "That is possible, this time since we had positive reception, its easier to hire people. I have many candidates in my heart who could be guest stars because I'm afraid I'll bore the audience, so I hope to add new characters into the sequel."

Joey was asked about her hopes for the TV ratings of her first TVB series? She laughed: "I hope it will reach 42 points, the same length as my legs. Mimi Chu said she'll celebrate in a bathing soon, I will be by her side to help."

Also, 'Sai Sai Lap' May Chan (Siu Bo) expressed if the ratings goes over 40 points, she will consume a giant 40-inch pizza to celebrate. "Gwai Mui" Corinna Chamberlain expressed she'l wear a bathing suit on the coldest day. Sai Sai Lap added because of this series, her income increased to figures: "I hope it will continue up to 6 figures! (You already had a Cat III film, don't you already have 6 figures?) That film just had me using profanity, I'm not afraid that will damage my image. Also, I wanted to go to Thailand, but the schedule conflicted with the filming schedule."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment