7:10 AM
0

Yesterday Sharon Chan and Sammy Leung attended a Chinese New Year flower exhibition held at East Point City. The fortune teller at the event said Sharon will have a very happy event (wedding) occur this year during the Autumn season. Sammy immediately teased Sharon that she's going to have a 'Snake baby' and then took out a mushroom ("chi gu"), wishing her to have a "chi gu ting" (boy). However, Sharon said without hesitation, it is not possible of an accidental pregnancy, she said: "I'm usually very safe. (Do you want to get married and have kids?) I do. It's about time, but we've been together for 8 years and my boyfriend hasn't proposed to me yet. There are a lot of things to plan in a marriage, just thinking of it gives me a headache, but I don't want to just get married so sloppily." Sammy commented anxiously: "You're safe, but your boyfriend isn't safe. He has such a hot and good girlfriend, it's already been 8 years and he still didn't marry you, that's ridiculous!" He also joked: "I cannot have any accidents either, otherwise my wife will smack me!"

Also, yesterday Sammy attended a bicycle event with Teresa Mo and Matthew Ko. Sammy expressed he borrowed Benz Hui's bike, "When riding a bike, Benz Hui can even ride faster than a moving car, I'm definitely going to win this marathon today!" When asked if he hopes to try for a 'Snake baby' this year? Sammy expressed: "No, I'm sleeping in the living room now....because my house is going through renovation."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment