6:17 AM
0

Oscar Leung has had a successful career lineup in 2012, with a few drama series and a movie, as well as a TVB's Most Improved Actor award to his name. His surge in popularity may warrant Oscar a lot of female fans and admirers. However, the actor stressed that he remains faithful to his girlfriend of ten years, Tina.

According to Asianpopnews website, the 33-year-old actor revealed that despite his faithful girlfriend being one of the reasons of his career success, some fans could not accept his girlfriend, hurling nasty remarks about her.

Oscar expressed that Tina taught him a lot about perseverance from the way she acted towards the negative remarks.

Oscar said, "There were some perverted netizens on Weibo. They left messages and made comments saying that my girlfriend is ugly. I was very angry and was thinking of scolding them back. However, Tina advised me not to and even said to me, 'Please do not be bothered about them. I really am ugly!' I immediately told her that she was crazy. To be honest, I think she is pretty!"

The actor added, "Once, a netizen called her ugly and she replied, 'Yes, I look really ugly! I am so sorry!' In the end, the other party replied, 'Actually, I do not mean it. I am sorry!' In short, the better you respond to someone's hurls, the more embarrassed he will be. He finds it fun if you retaliate and will continue to harass you. I learn all these from my girlfriend."

With his decade-old loyalty to Tina, Oscar revealed that a lot of people have been urging them to get married.

"Only Tina encourages me to focus on my career. I am planning to stabilise my career first and will wait for the right time to tie the knot. I believe that when an artiste declares his other half, he is giving the girlfriend recognition. We are also living together now and have our own home. It is no different from married life, sans the paper and the banquet. Formality can wait."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment