2:45 PM
0

Playing a lead role in the new TVB legal drama, "Arrogant Man of Justice", Sharon Chan revealed to the media recently that she was nervous at the prospect of appearing in more scenes in a drama.

According to Popular Asians website, the actress, who will play a lawyer suffering from depression after a miscarriage, said that she did not know she was cast in a lead role until the producer released the drama's synopsis to the cast.

The actress expressed that, "I was surprised and was very nervous at first. I was afraid that I would not be able to handle it, but after filming began, the fear I had for my performance slowly died away. I quickly got used to the pace. Besides, my role in the drama is something I've never played before."

Aiming to play only supporting roles in the past, Sharon added, "I've never done anything quite like this before, and it's very fun to be able to do something different. I hope I will be able reach out to other different roles in the future."

"Arrogant Man of Justice", which also stars Roger Kwok and Selena Li, has recently concluded filming. The date of its premiere has yet to be confirmed.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment