7:11 PM
0

After TVB actress Mimi Lo announced that she may not renew her contract with TVB, it was reported that the company quickly initiated a long meeting with her husband, actor Power Chan, to discuss the details of his contract renewal.

Popular Asians reported that Power recently confirmed the meeting, and humorously added, "[TVB] responded fast after the report was published. A few days ago, TVB approached me to discuss about my new contract."

When asked if TVB had made any good offers in his new contract, Power responded, "I stressed the importance of my chances for development to them. It doesn't matter how much money they offer me. If I have nothing to do, it will just be a waste of time."

Earlier, Mimi Lo hinted that she may not be renewing her contract with TVB after its expiration in August. When asked if her husband, Power Chan will renew his, the Cantopop singer stated, "The managers have not discussed renewing his contract with him yet, unless they are afraid that he is planning to leave as well. I don't think TVB thinks he's very important to them anyways."

The statement quickly propelled TVB to stop the actor from leaving the company.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment