4:18 PM
0

After Dicky Cheung's recent statement refuting Henry's accusations against him, the younger brother and former manager seemed to have more to say about the actor, even accusing the actor for using drugs.

Popular Asians website reported reporters were earlier shown a hand-written set of rules that was given by Dicky for Henry to follow, and one of them included the phrase "Drugs" - implying that Henry had been doing recreational drugs.

However, reporters were not given the chance to ask about the issue, as Dicky ended the press conference abruptly, saying, "I will still continue to work hard to be a good brother, son, husband, and actor."

Hearing about the drugs claim, Henry retorted, "I don't want to take in all the blame! I am speaking the truth, even my mother knows it. He is making it hard for me and seems to pick on me, so I will reveal it!"

Hinting that the person in question is the "Mr. Winner" actor himself, Henry disclosed, "On our younger brother's wedding night, someone had ecstasy. And when we went to a friend's birthday party on the second day, he used again. His girlfriend was so angry with him that she slapped him. My mother was there and she immediately yelled at her."

Dicky Cheung has yet to comment on the new accusation.

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment