4:20 PM
0

More and more speculations have been swirling around Lynn Hung and Aaron Kwok's breakup, with the latest saying that the model-actress has chosen a rich tycoon over her boyfriend of seven years.

Jayne Stars website reported that on 23 April, Lynn expressed her anger at the spread of the new rumour, stating that she was involved with a wealthy man who was alleged to be actress, Pace Wu's ex-boyfriend.

The actress turned to Weibo and wrote, "[You] want me to clarify? I will not waste my time. And for these malicious slanders; all I need to say is, show me the evidence even if they're just photos with a lookalike. Otherwise, I will not deal with this."

Not forgetting her fans, Lynn added, "Also, thanks everyone for your concerns. I am doing well and [I'm sorry] for worrying you."

Earlier it was reported that Lynn has been introduced to the wealthy tycoon at an overseas event last year, and that the latter has been showering her with gifts, including a HKD4.5 million home and a HKD800,000 Range Rover.

Sources further alleged that the actress accepted the man's advances because she is "getting older and wanted to give herself more options".

Meanwhile, "Beauty at War" actress Christine Kuo - who denied being the third party in Lynn and Aaron's relationship, was reported to have moved into a residential building in Happy Valley where Aaron's mother currently lives.

However, Christine dismissed the reports, stating, "I didn't know I am moving until I read these magazines! They have even found a place for me."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment