3:36 AM
0

Yesterday Christine Ng was on a radio interview and promoted the premiere of her new series Beauty at War. She expressed she is very satisfied with her role and although she has over 20 years of acting experience, filming for this series made her feel like a newcomer. Christine said: "The two directors were always telling me on how I should do this and that scene. If people heard this, I slightly feel like I have no face. Also, I didn't dare to look up directly at Sheren Tang." However, Christine feels that learning never ends for an artist; always seeking for new improvements.

Does Christine hope to win an award based on this role? She said: "If so, that would be like a bonus, but I'm used to it." She also praised Tony Leung having 'fire' for jumping in joy when he won the Film King award, despite this being his fourth time. Christine expressed if she won an award, she would jump even higher than Tony.


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment